Sunday, December 12, 2010

Melanie's Christmas List !

A couple of ideas for you and you and you

1. Skateboarding helmet, knee pads, and wrist guards so that I can be a fearless rider
2. Sk8 shoes
Canvas 106 Vulcanized from Vans or the Chuckka Low Suede/Corduroy, Women from Vans

3. Shoes and boots of all kinds






















4. Just like Emily I'd like some large rings, bangles and bracelets, and purdy necklaces


































5. Dresses reminiscent of this..


6. A record player as well as old jazz or folk records. This record player is pretty cheap from Target.






















7. Old publications of classic novels if possible, if not then new ones are good too! Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov is one I desire.













8. Teeth whitening strips

















9. After reading Nathan's I would like to add cool, unique instruments to my list. Also a harp, or a mini harp although I know no one can afford this.
10. Polka dot black tights
11. Good musix


Other splendid things that you think I would like. HO HO HO

No comments: