Monday, December 20, 2010

Dad's list: It's probably too late and I probably won't get anything but oh well!

New toaster! I'm tired of burning my toast!
Drill bit set. My current set is dull.
Running shoes. I wore out the pair I got last year.
Desodorante -make sure it doesn't have zinc or I'll be scratching my armpits like bimbo the chimp.
Shaving brush. For a hot shave every day!
Flash drive. To save my stuff.
VCR to DVD recorder. Then I can get rid of all those videos in the garage.
Telescope. So I can look at Jupiter!
In door pull-up bar. This would be a present to my pecs, and biceps.
Saw blade. 7" circular blade for general use.
Slacks. I must look respectable!
Cable upgrade. Last Saturday I missed 2 games(BYU vs UTEP and Fresno State vs N. Ill.) because I didn't have ESPN. BYU channel, Discovery, and history channel would be cool too.
New Additions to list
Subscription to American Heritage, National Geographic, or Smithsonian magazines.
Photographs of tonight's lunar eclipse. This might be tough due to all the clouds!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

well you won't get anything with that attitude!