Wednesday, December 15, 2010

list

My Christmas list. I was going to hand write it and mail it to the North Pole, then I realized...this blog IS the North Pole!

-subscription to a travel magazine, like National Geographic Travel or Budget Travel

-swiss army knife

-cool looking knife and sheath I could carry strapped around my ankle

-a helmet that would work as both a bike helmet and a skate helmet like this one.

-i tunes gift card or a good cd

-LOST seasons 4-6

-good/classic literature/cool looking books

-Cannery Row by John Steinbeck

-Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky

-skateboard deck. Also wheels, bearings

-flannel pajamas. target has em

-a nightcap

-headlight for my car

-windshield wipers

-things you think are neat that you think I would think are neat

-antique pocketwatch or watch

-deathly hollows necklace

-Mrs. Weasley sweater

-membership to a cheese tasting club

-melodica

-any other cool instruments. Including percussion instruments like egg shakers.



I'll update this if I think of more things.

1 comment:

Living-Bliss said...

Did your other Swiss Army knife disapear?