Friday, October 24, 2008

Found Denim Internship!

My internship is super fun. I run errands all around downtown L.A. and do other random stuff like cut strings off of newly sewn jeans. The designers are two cute girls who look to be in their mid 20's, they are very nice.

On Tuesday I got two free pairs of jeans! I was running errands with one of the designers, Sara, and while she was eating some food at a cute little downtown cafe she says, "You should take some jeans today." So I said, "ok!" ..and I did. They retail around $200 bucks each. Yay!

Here are some pictures similar to the jeans I got:




3 comments:

Anna K. said...

Yay Emily! That is awesome! I'm glad you got a cool internship...and free jeans! Yipeeeeeeeee!

Dear Eliza! said...

yayy for 200 dolla jeans!
you be so hawt walkin round in those.
-melanieieieiee

Leslie said...

Congrats Emily on your new job. Someday you will have an intern working for you and clipping threads off your designs! The jeans are neat too.