Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Melanie!!!!!!!


Melanie! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I love you so much! You are such a rad girl. You have an irresistible personality that attracts all. I love how you always seem so calm, peaceful, and content with life. You are patient, down to earth, and a very loving soul. You are so talented with fashion/style, cooking, singing, deep thinking, reading, and so much more that I can't list them all...and I think of you as a very knowledgeable person. I look up to you, and I hope I can be more like you in many ways. YAY FOR MELANIE'S BIRTH!

I love you!

Love,
Anna

3 comments:

Living-Bliss said...

oh Anna! Thank you so very much my dear. I love you!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Melanie!

I second everything Anna said...and I'll add one. You are a great hugger!

Emily Bliss Beal said...

I love Melanie!!!!